This page covers the different tools I use for my work.
A few of the links below are affiliate links which means I get paid or rewarded in some way if you use them to purchase, but rest assured these are all tools and services I actually use.
- React - The most popular frontend framework in the world.
- Testing Library - Testing utilities that encourage good testing practices.
- Prettier - Automatically format your code. A must-have.
- TailwindCSS - The defacto API for styling. Great DX.
- Visual Studio Code - Find all my VS Code settings here.
- Night Owl (No Italics) theme - by Sarah Drasner.
- Dank Mono font - by Phil Plückthun.
- Basic wood desk
- Ergonomic chair
- 14" MacBook Pro (2021) - 10 Core M1 Pro / 16 GB RAM / 512 GB SSD
- LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor
- Apple Magic Keyboard 2
- Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse
- Apple Airpods Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro